|Conductor Material:||Copper Or Tinned Copper||Insulation:||XLPE PE|
0.6/1kv XLPE Insulated Flame Retardant Marine Power Cable
The cable is intended for power, lighting and control system of shipboard and off-shore building, and it is also available to metallurgical industry chemical works, power planted and mines etc.
1.This product is applied to transmiss the power
2. Armored: tinned copper wire braid
(Galvanized steel wire braid)
Specifications1. XLPE/ EPR/ PVC Insulation
2. IEC standards
3. Used for power supply.
4. Punctual shipment, Good after-sale service
5. Cores: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 12, 14, 16,19, 24, 27, 30, 33, 37.
6. Nominal Cross-section Areas: 1 mm2, 1.5mm2, 2.5mm2, 4mm2, 6mm2, 10mm2, 16mm2, 25mm2, 35mm2, 50mm2,
70mm2, 120mm2, 150mm2, 185mm2, 240mm2, 300mm2.
IEC 60288 IEC60092-350 IEC60092-353
IEC60092-359 IEC60092 351 IEC60332-1
IEC 60332-3 Cat.A
Construction of cable
1. Conductor: tinned copper
2. Insulation: PVC
5. Inner sheath: PVC
6. Armored: tinned copper wire braid (Galvanized steel wire braid)
7. Outer sheath: PVC/ EPR/ XLPE