1. Inlet and outlet are arranged in a line.
2. The replacement of the mechanical seal is possible without opening the pump. It is constructed in such a way that a cover is provided at the top and the rotating element can belifted and horizontally moved to an open space for overhauling.
3. Hyperstatic structure is adopted, so the rigidity of the rotation elments.
4. Double volute design is adopted for the pump casing, so radial thrust on the impeller becomes minimum.
5. Double suction design is adopted for the pump impeller, so axial thrust on the impeller becomes minimum.
6. The shaft power curve have a highest ponit, so it is not to overload the motor power in any conditions.
7. The impeller is of single suction and in order to improve suction performance Francis vanes are adopted.